What is a Volunteer?
- A volunteer is a person who freely gives his or her time and talent
to a worthwhile group or cause.
- A volunteer is someone who believes that people can make a difference
and who is willing to prove it!
Volunteers help shape a better future!
For many people, volunteer service is a special source of personal satisfaction
and growth. Today, many employers, including federal and state governments,
accept volunteer experience as part of a personís work history.
How can you get involved?
- The Abused Adult Resource Center is located in Bismarck, ND, so volunteers
must be located close enough to make volunteering feasible.
- Call our office at (701) 222-8370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to request a volunteer application.
- Complete the application and meet with volunteer coordinator to determine
your area of interest and availability.
- Complete training if necessary.
- Become a part of the solution by working to eliminate domestic violence
in our area.
- You can also help in our community by working with the PULSE
Think about joining this special community
of people today.
Itís a way to:
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills and gain insight
- Find new challenges
- Build a better society for all